– First interpretation of the Republic of Moldova in Euro Truck Simulator 2
– Map concept link:
– The first released version (v0.1 R1) contains southern part of the country
(also known as western Bessarabian “Budjak”, excluding today’s Ukrainian territories), with districts Cahul, Cantemir, Taraclia, and Autonomous Territorial Unit of Gagauzia. Next versions will expand the map to the north;
– Realistic map scaling, the time & distance driven on this map are ALMOST equal to their real-life analogs.
– Custom models, road sign textures, billboards, no custom companies yet, expect them in the coming versions;
– Custom vehicle license plates (realistic);
– Standalone map, no DLC required;
– Tested on game version 188.8.131.52s.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SETUP:
1) Download the .zip archive, containing 3 essential map files:
2) Copy these 3 files to “C:Users\DocumentsEuro Truck Simulator 2mod”
3) Launch Euro Truck Simulator 2
4) Create a NEW profile, enable these 3 mod files in “ACTIVE MODS”;
5) Set the playing module from “Europe” to “Moldova.mbd”
6) Have fun!
– Barrett_killz (Map editing, definitions, main developer)
– AnatolTmD (Billboard, flags & town sign textures)
– Atak_Snajpera (Billboard models)
– klipstoeun8839 (modelmyscs)
– oq37, kosa6414, Gricko, etc. (other models)
Update: Republic of Moldova Map Project Hotfix #1 (v0.1 R2)
1) Fixed Vulcanesti town crash (at the roundabout), small environment changes;
2) Fixed disappearing traffic at the intersection between Taraclia and Cazaclia;
3) Fixed invisible wall at the Gavanoasa gas station;
4) Little turning around the road workers (narrow road); road repairing vehicles moved closer to the side of the road;
5) Some fixes in Cahul town;
6) Other small fixes.
Download (14MB) (mega)