– Brand new traffic car AI system;
– Improved maneuverability, touches to suspension and collision physics (more work planned still);
– Early support for Oculus Rift and gamepad-controlled mouse cursor;
– Improved handling of automatic gearbox (more gears, interaction with cruise control);
– Improved compatibility with semi-broken prefabs used in mods;
– Improved error handling in radio playback.
– Scania Streamline improvements (model, textures, paint jobs, new parts and accessories) – you may need visit truck dealer and re-purchase some parts;
– Volvo FH16 improvements (interior, wipers, shadows);
– Iveco Hi-way improvements (dashboard computer, shadows);
– Paintjobs are properly applied on add-ons in interior views;
– Map improvements.
– V8 engine sounds for Scania R and Scania Streamline.