You can make your own simply by editing plate_number_rear.dds file.
– Extract base.scs file using ETS2 Studio or Game Archive Extractor.
– To edit .DDS files you need Photoshop + DDS plugin (or you can use pain.net)
– Then go to \vehicle\truck\upgrade\driver_plate\ and get plate_number_rear.dds
– After you finished you need to pack the mod:
— put your plate_number_rear.dds file in vehicle\truck\upgrade\driver_plate folder view pic
— then just make a zip and place it in mod folder
— if you want it to be a .scs file then just change extension from .zip to .scs view pic
– Download this mod (91KB) (sharemods)